Friday, April 18, 2014

Loving it...

I went on the field trip with Norah's class to the local landfill/recycle center yesterday. At first I was a little worried that it was going to be boring but turned out to be super interesting (highly recommend this field trip to everyone in the community) and I thought how much I learned from it! It was also awesome to hang out with Norah, her class, her teacher, and another parent. We had beautiful weather...a little chilly at first....but it was a great time. After it was over, we headed to the park in Georgetown to have a picnic lunch and play time. The kids had a so much fun all day.


I was able to leave with Norah from the park and we went to downtown Georgetown for some ice cream and I ran into Black Mingo. Let's just say that I could buy a ton in there...love it for myself and especially for Jeff! They also had their 6 month old chocolate lab in there and Norah and I were in love with her...she was so cute!

Well I had a meeting in the afternoon that I went to but then...my SPRING BREAK STARTED!!!! YEAH! One of my dear friends and her family are in town this week (Hey Julie!) and I was able to see her the other night. I am hoping we can get together again before she leaves. Jeff's mom was also in town this week and we were able to spend some time with her one night too. Norah had a sleepover at her sweet friend's Ellie's house last night...I think she was happily worn out from it....this is what she did when she got home today...


So sweet. This morning has been all about getting the house back together which has been a lot of laundry action, cleaning, etc. Also getting ready for the Easter Bunny's arrival, and our upcoming trip, and just enjoying having a Friday off work to do everything. Now time to get lunch for us and who knows what the rest of the day will bring!

No comments: