Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Oh Wednesday...

Well let's see April brings lots of golf tournaments...The Masters and Heritage...of course the Heritage golf tournament in Hilton Head is where Jeff and I met 12 years ago. It is so hard to believe it has been 12 years...and Gaddy...the "bruise" still makes me chuckle as does MB's..."Joshua."

Okay back to present time...this past weekend Norah went to a friend's birthday party where she had a blast. One of the party favors was a sleep mask and I found her asleep that night with it on...too cute!


Norah also made a "fort" in the dining room on Monday night and has been enjoying hanging out in it every night when she gets home from her activity of the day...


Today Norah had her Rainbow Run at school...she was up early this morning...ready to go!


I was not able to go as it was during my two morning classes but luckily my Aunt Susan went to cheer Norah on...



Norah had a blast...she said she ran and jogged some during the run. She loved that her Aunt Susan came to see her! She also raised money for the event and look at this cute pic of Norah with her favorite 1st grade teacher ever...Mrs. Caswell!


Books...I finished reading "The Last Letter from your Lover" by Jojo Moyes. This is the third book I have read by her and I love her writing. I really enjoyed the book and liked the two stories just as she did two stories in "The Girl You Left Behind"...highly recommend all three of the books. "Me Before You" is still up there as one of my all time favorites. I look forward to reading more of her books.


I have book club tomorrow night and have to finish our book "The Interestings" by Meg Wolitzer...I'll let you know how I like it when I finish it. I also have a growing list of books that are on my "to be read" list...cannot wait til this summer when I can read more!


Well I have to leave you with a picture that was on People.com the other day and made me smile. It is from the College Basketball Final Game on Monday night...two past Presidents and Romo...only in America!! :)


No comments: