Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Things...

What to say except that sickness sucks. I have been yuck in some way since late June...well after the last post...the antibiotic did clear my ear infection but the fever and mega sore throat issues stayed (fever just wears my body out and I become worthless...the body aches and chills that come with it don't help either.) After 5 straight days of having a fever...back to the doctor and blood work. Basically I have super infection and got new drugs that hopefully will do the trick. I'm so ready to be normal!! I will say that I was given the instructions to drink 60 oz. of water a day and no exercise for five days with the medicine (I'm trying to say cooking and cleaning count as exercise)...anyway...here is hoping to this being it!

Jeff was awesome in parenting duties for Norah this past weekend (he is a rock star Dad anyway but he took it up a notch for me!) as I was pretty lethargic. He took her on a fishing trip on Saturday. Which is so cute!



And then Sunday he took her with some other families to this place in Pawleys to play in the water, etc. He fell down on his picture taking duties this day :)

Norah is also doing an art camp this week and is loving it! Thanks for my mom picking her up and letting her have a sleepover at your house so I could rest...she had fun and loved going to lunch and the shopping! :)

I did get to have a quick lunch with a friend and it was so nice to catch up! So since I do not have a lot of cute Norah pics to share...how about some random stuff...always fun. I have surfed the net for odd things since that is about all the energy going on lately. I was thinking of new everyday wine glasses...here are some cute ones...(I think the blue ones would be awesome for summer and the price is great...might have to make a trip to Charlotte soon for those!)

Click on names to go to sites: French Wine Glass // Horta Wine Glass  // Verona Stem Wine Glass // Light Blue Ruby Wine Glass




This looks like a Fun clock for Norah's playroom...Geo Chevron Wall Clock
And how cute would this box be on a table to hold TV remotes or something...Monogram Jewelry Box...(love the navy, white, and fuchsia)

Well hopefully I'll be back to my normal self soon!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hope you feel better soon, BlogFriend!
I am so astonished by how quickly Norah is growing up. Such A Cutie!
You've got my vote on the chevron clock. Isn't Internet shopping the best?!
Sending LOTS of get well wishes...

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade