Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Seven...

1. The earthquake in Nepal is devastating. I cannot imagine just sitting there one moment and the next so much destruction without any warning. My heart and prayers go out to all those that were involved or have a connection to those that are affected by it.

2. Earlier in the week Norah and I hit the beach after school...it was beautiful! We also got to have some pool time one day too.


3. I finished Season 3 of "House of Cards" and whoa! I didn't even realize when I was watching the last one of the season that it was it...so I now cannot wait for Season 4 to see what happens. It is a sign of a good show when you cheer for Frank and Claire Underwood...I mean they are the worst but you still love them!


4. I got to finish the season up because I have been sick. I can function when I am sick except when I have a fever...then I'm no good. Well today is the first day since Wednesday that I feel pretty decent. No fever...praise it!

5. Last week was the big Lilly at Target sale (debacle) and I actually did score some items for Norah online. They came this week and she really likes them!


6. Speaking of last weekend...was so sad to hear that Jonathan Crombie passed away. I love the "Anne of Green Gables" series. I actually would love to own all the movies but they are not on digital format yet and I no longer even have a DVD player...boo! I hope they become available soon. He made the perfect Gilbert Blythe.


7. Jeff and Norah got to hang out yesterday and this morning. Jeff has been a big help while I've been under the weather. Today I'm hoping to catch up on all the things I'm behind on (a lot!) and get ready for the week. This week is the Middle School field trip which should be an adventure!

No comments: