Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend in review...

Friday I was able to grab a quick drink with some co-workers right after school as Jeff was taking Norah for a swim. (The water was cold but Norah did not care!)
Then we I got home...Jeff headed out to spend the night out on a turkey hunting adventure. That left Norah and I to have game night. We played Qwirkle, Hedbanz, and Animal Logic (my fave!)


Saturday I had to Allergy proof Norah's room so everything came out...some rearranging, cleaning, new bedding, etc. Hopefully it will do the trick! She still has to stay Gluten Free until we go back in May and then we get to see how taking her off it goes and whether we will have to start allergy shots. Keeping fingers crossed for all good news! Once Jeff got home Saturday...we decided to go out to dinner.

This weekend I did get time to start Season 3 of "House of Cards" and I'm loving it! I'm trying to pace myself so I can enjoy it!


Sunday started with errands and the usual but then an unexpected incident that required a few hours occurred so we changed gears. Everything was okay but it definitely changed up our weekend plans.

Now it is Monday and it was hard to get back to working when I felt like there were things I did not accomplish on the weekend. Oh well...I guess eventually I will catch up!

No comments: