Sunday, May 17, 2015

Beach, Movies, a TV show, and Books...

Yesterday we hung out on the beach with some friends and it was awesome. The weather and company was great. So excited about the summer!





Okay...so Friday I took the girls to see "Pitch Perfect 2" and it was a hit. If you like the first one...you will like it. I did laugh out loud a few times especially a scene with "Fat Amy." She is fabulous.

Speaking of movies...there are so many out and coming out soon that I want to see (and Norah wants to see some too!) I saw the preview for "Far from the Madding Crowd" and want to see it. It doesn't look like it is playing in our area though...boo!


The preview for "Aloha" looks like the perfect summer movie...will totally be seeing it when it comes out in a couple of weeks!

Norah wants to see "Tomorrowland" and "Inside Out" so I'm sure we will be seeing those together.


I saw the preview for "The Intern" and it looks so cute but doesn't come out till September.

Now for a TV show...I so wish "Homeland" season 4 was out to purchase. I love that show and it would be a perfect summer watch.


With summer almost here...I'm so excited about all the books I can read. I love that I have time to read during the day and have a stack ready to be read. Just started the book everyone is talking about..."The Girl on the Train" so cannot wait to see if it lives up to all the hype.

Here a just a few on my TBR list...I swear my stack of books grows constantly. Plus I add to my "wish list" on Amazon on a daily basis!

A couple of books that will be coming out soon and I cannot wait are..."Circling the Sun" and

"After You" which I am so pumped about! Plus they are making a movie of "Me Before You" which is one of my favorite books!
Well as always today is about getting ready for the week (my last one with my kiddos in class) and a little fun!

No comments: