Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Five...

1. It is still surreal to see all the flooding in our area and in the entire state. We are very fortunate that we haven't had any damage but so many are not as lucky. Our county has closed our schools for the week so Norah has been home. The sun finally came out this week and it makes you hope that the flooding has an end in sight.

2. Norah wanted to paint pottery one day...she is so precise when we go and we always have fun...love it!!


3. Went to see the movie "The Martian" with my mom...loved it. Of course, the book is way better and more detailed but a great adaption of the book.


4. I've branched away for my ole' Apothic Red wine. Having really cut back the drinking since not working (teachers really do need to drink!) and so when I have been having a drink...I have been branching out on the wines or drinking a vodka drink. Now I have picked up my old favorites of Louis.M.Martini and Liberty School Cabernet...but I've had some good Zinfandels and other Cabernets that I have enjoyed. Any suggestions are welcomed!


5. Speaking of drinks...we are starting to celebrate Jeff's birthday this weekend (his actual birthday is Monday, October 12.) And no wine for Jeff...just beer!! Happy early birthday Jeff!


No comments: