Thursday, June 30, 2016

A visit and Norah's 9th birthday

My friend Christie from Charlotte and her two girls came to visit with us. I love when they come down here...I love catching up and squeezing in as much as possible into our days...which we did! They arrived early on Thursday and we went to the beach and then to the pool where we ate dinner. (I was not good on pic taking!) It was a big day!


The next day we celebrated Norah's birthday at my friend's Julie's beach house. She and her kids were in town from Charlotte too! The kids had a blast playing, eating pizza, and finishing it off with the biggest cookie cake!



After completion of a puzzle...we let the girls stay up to watch the new "Adventures in Babysitting" on Disney Channel before hitting the bed.

We got up the next morning and hit the beach one more time before Christie and her girls had to leave to head back to Charlotte. Needless to say...we were worn out and Norah fell asleep on the couch!

We miss our Charlotte peeps and are planning to visit them soon this summer. As fun as it is living here...I sure miss my Charlotte sometimes!

The birthday celebration continued as Norah's true birthday was June 28. I cannot believe my girl is 9 years old. I was looking back through the blog at her previous birthdays and amazed to see how much she has grown! This girl is my everything and has my complete heart! I am so proud of her in every way. Love her so much! As much as I want her not to grow up...I love every stage and enjoy every moment that I get to spend with her. She is growing up to be a great girl.



Birthday night she had a friend spend the night and got to pick where she wanted to eat dinner. She wanted sushi so we gave her three options of sushi in the area but she wanted to try the new restaurant in town called "OKtopi" which was super yummy! Loved the modern decor and the staff was very friendly and fun!

Came home and I had made per her request the pie she has had for her birthday the past 3 years!


Then the next night my Aunt and Uncle took Norah out to eat at Miyabi! She was so excited as she loves Miyabi and she had a great time!!


Today is the last day of June and let me tell ya...June was super busy! Whew! Now to get ready for July!

No comments: