Monday, June 6, 2016

Catching up...

Summer has officially started! Pool time is happening...

Lots of yard work...Norah is a big helper!

Movie watching...

And the end of 3rd grade (tears for me.) Norah got all As, she won one of the top 2 students in 3rd grade to score highest in National Language Arts test, 99 percentile in both math and reading on MAP testing, and basically is always an amazing kid! I wish I could slow down time but she is more then prepared for 4th grade! We are super proud parents and love watching her succeed!



Of course I took her to celebrate after I picked her up from school that day!

We also have hit the beach several times...it never gets old. I do admit that I wear a ton of sunscreen, a sun shirt and hat...and now considering getting an umbrella as I try not to get too much sun anymore. It is official...I'm getting old. ;)




I also got to go to the movies and dinner with my friend Amanda. Saw "Me Before You" and even though it couldn't compare to the book...I still enjoyed it. It was lovely seeing the characters on the big screen. And it was fun to go out for the night!

Yep...we were back to the beach...I love that I can read on the beach. One of my favorite things is to be on the beach reading and watching my girl play!

Today starts pottery camp for Norah...cannot wait to see what she makes! Also looks like we are about to get some rain again...

No comments: