Thursday, July 28, 2016

July happenings...

So there has been a lack of posts because my laptop is pretty much dead and I can't seem to write and post things via my ipad (I can add pictures.) Anyway...I decided on during my many trips to the library that I would just use their computer to add the words to the pics!

July has been a whirlwind and it is hard to remember all that has happened. At the beginning of the month we hit up lots of movies...we saw "BFG," "Finding Dory," and "The Secret Life of Pets." All were super cute but I think "The Secret Life of Pets" was our favorite out of the three. We ate sushi before the movie one day and I got the funniest pics of Norah!




4th of July week came and Mrs. Hoppe came to visit. Jeff cooked half a pig on the grill.

Beach time happened during the week!


And dinner out happened!
Next up...took the kids to Chick fil a one day before hitting one of the movies...
More beach time in July....

Pokemon Go adventures!
A special gift from Istanbul/Turkey arrived via my friend Meredyth! What a sweet gift...love it! I hope to travel one day!
Norah and I took a road trip to Florida to see her new cousin William. He is too cute!!





Always lots of beach time in the summer!!
And pool time too!

The saddest part...our neighbors moving to Clemson. We will miss them so much! We have been blessed to have wonderful neighbors when we lived in Charlotte and here too. Norah has loved going to play at their house!

One day we went to the new Rockin' Jump in Myrtle Beach...Norah had a blast!



And of course more Pokemon Go adventures!

Well today we are hitting up the pool! Cannot believe July is almost over! We still have some fun things planned so holding onto summer as long as we can!

No comments: