Sunday, August 28, 2016

Lately...

So Norah had her first full week of 4th grade and I had my first week in the tiny twos room! Both were a success! Look at this sweet gift a little one brought in to us on their first day...too cute!

Norah had her first soccer practice and she really liked it! There are three girls on her team and the rest are boys. The coaches seem great and it is going to be a fun season. They do a little devotion at each practice which I think is really cool.



Jeff had to go to Florence for work so he went to Darlington and took a picture of the house I grew up in. It is such a cool house...and yes, it is pink! Would love to go inside and see the back yard area. Lot of memories in that house!

Friday we decided to have family night as with all we had going on in the week (seriously the week was a blur we were so busy!) We headed to Market Commons and went to a movie, ate dinner at PF Changs, explored for Pokémon, and hit up the bookstore.

We saw the movie "Kubo and Two Strings" per Norah's request. So I know it has gotten great reviews and the animation will probably win awards...but Jeff and I did not like it. Norah said it was okay but not what she was expecting. I thought it was intense, dark, and creepy...not a "fun" movie I was hoping for so I would not recommend going to see it in theatre.

I loved spending time with Jeff and Norah...our family time is the best time and I always feel refreshed after it!
Well we heard it was National Dog Day or something so we couldn't leave out our fur babies...Darcy and Finn. They desperately need haircuts...but they are so precious!




No comments: