Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday Things...


I took Norah and a couple of friends to see "The Greatest Showman" and it was a fun movie/musical! Seriously Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron are both easy on the eyes...and they sing and dance...LOVE! And seriously when I think of Zac Efron...I think of this SCENE from "17 Again" which is 1 minute of amazingness ;) 





The songs are catchy and I can see why everyone is buying the soundtrack. Next movie...I think we will be seeing "Paddington 2" this weekend...I loved the first one. I also would love to see some other non-kid movies that are playing now but with the movie theater so far away...I never can find time to do those...one day!

It has stayed cold here for a long stretch...which is odd. It was in the 20s last night and we even had a 2 hr delay today at school. With the cold weather in full swing, Norah and I have watched two new shows on Netflix during this last month of coldness...



Both are fun to watch and the accents make it! Zumbo's only had one season so Norah is hoping they add more to Netflix. We just finished the first season of "The Great British Baking Show" so now Norah wants to make a fancy cake which might be on our agenda this weekend. Plus I love all things British so it is pretty brilliant as the ole' British would say.

This was cute Norah and Finn watching TV last night...they are precious!


Also I watched "Stranger Things" a couple months ago...Season 1 and 2 and loved it! Obviously I was late to the game but seriously...the 80s, Winona Ryder plays a mom, and Dustin!? I heart Dustin! There is so much to love in this show. Well one of my fabulous co-workers got me a Dustin pen...isn't it the cutest!?



I have really cut back my consumption of the alcoholic beverages these days (I know sad right?!) Lately I have only been drinking maybe once or twice a week or even none. Gasp. I have been sipping on this combo some nights and I really like it for something a little special.



And I still adore my red wine but have gotten back on the martini kick too when I partake and need some new martini glasses. I want something different...any suggestions? Here are two that I have seen...

These are from Anthropolgie and are called the Claudia Coupe Glass. I really like that they are not the classic shape and the gold detail is just right.


But should I go more plain like the Verve Martini Glass from Crate & Barrel?


Well tonight Jeff got a wild hair and got oysters to steam for a Thursday night! This is definitely one of the perks to living at the beach...fresh seafood anytime! They were delicious!


Tomorrow Norah has a half day at school...I have no idea why and it seems we will never have a full week again at the rate we are going but at least it will be Friday!

No comments: