Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Things...

Well I am back at school and what awesomeness it is! We have such an amazing group of people and everyone is excited about the kids coming back next week. Even though I miss my Norah and lazy beach days...there is so much fun happening with my coworkers that it makes it an easier transition back to work mode. I am just teaching this year and I am pumped to finally get to teach Algebra I...it was always one of my favorite classes! Plus 6th Grade Math, 7th Grade Pre-Algebra, a technology class based on ITGS, and a little enrichment action for 6th graders too. We were given a great plan to follow for our homeroom each day which will be so beneficial to the student...lesson on character, time management, etc. Everything I believe a student needs for the real world! Okay enough of the work talk...


So I had put my name on the wait list at the library for a few books I am pumped up to read and they all came up at the same time so I need to get my read on! Eek!


Earlier this week I went to a friend's house to play the game Cards Against Humanity and it was so much fun! I cannot remember the last time I laughed that hard...love you ladies and glad to know we are all just as twisted in our thought process! Hahaha! ;)





Okay here are two things I totally want for my house...these Owl pics...(I heard they were from Ballard Designs?? but I couldn't find them...)


And I totally want to "blow up" a page in a book and make it into something like this...


I think the hardest thing would be deciding what page of what book...

And tonight I had a fabulous dinner, poured a glass of wine in my new favorite wine glass (a gift from my friend Ladd and it is awesome! Thank you!! And Happy Early Birthday Deb!), getting ready to watch a pre-season NFL game on ESPN, and then read some of my book...perfect night!


No comments: