Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A little break...

Last week we headed to Charlotte for the weekend. We got to stop by our old 'hood and visit our neighbors. Norah was beyond excited to see William and I think he was happy to see her too! Too cute! I loved seeing my neighbor Sarah and her cute kids! We miss y'all!
We stayed with Jeff's mom and look what we saw out her window ...that is a lot of deer!

Gotta have a family selfie!

We got to spend a lot of time with family...lunch with Jeff's mom, brother, and sister-in-law which was great. Dinners with Jeff's mom. Norah loves all the family time too! We also went to the movies. Jeff met up some buddies and watched "American Sniper" which he said was awesome. Mrs. Hoppe, Norah, and I went and saw "Paddington" which I thought was super cute and really liked. I now want a pet bear that talks with a British accent. :)

It was such a great trip but it went by so fast! I always wish we could see more people and do more things but I guess that just means we need to go back soon! We did eat Panera for breakfast on Sunday as Jeff is obsessed with it! :) I was cracking up as they were both reading the paper...

This was the view from Jeff's mom's back yard on the day we left...she lives on a golf course and it was so pretty!

Basically I "Heart" Charlotte!
We got home and it was so nice to have Monday off too! We have new neighbors here and they have three kids...Norah loves it! So she went over there to play some...I found a new series that I have never watched before... "Gilmore Girls." Yep, new addiction...on episode 10 in first season. It is really cute!
Well the ole' birthday countdown is on...just 5 more days! :)

No comments: