Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can't think of post title...

1. Jeff and I have been together 9 years this month. We met at the Heritage Golf Tournament in Hilton Head, SC....well we met at a bar at night but it was during the weekend of the tournament! I would love to show you a picture but that was before I had a digital camera...just picture us...thinner, tanner with whiter teeth! :)

It was a great weekend (so many stories) and who knew that I would marry the guy who told me "you smell good" (obviously my good friend "Kendall Jackson" helped!)

2. Can someone please make me this cake please? I want red velvet on the inside and the roses to be cream cheese frosting...okay?! You can check it out here


3. Zac Brown Band is coming to Charlotte...how much do I love "Colder Weather" right now....but they are playing on July 3...can you please come back on a weekend when I am not at the beach as Jeff and I would love to come hear you. Thanks!




4. We had neighbor night this past Friday night...I love neighbor night...you get to drink, talk to adults, eat and your kids get all their energy out! Love it...so ready for the next one!




5. Norah got her hair cut this past weekend. We were going to get something to eat and then get it cut but she told me that she had to have it cut before we went...she is such a girl! :)




6. We are having a yard sale this weekend and I cannot wait to get this stuff out of our house...it has taken over the foyer, hallway and living room....Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!




7. School is crazy busy right now...and so is house stuff....Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!




8. Norah has an Easter Egg Hunt at school today...she was very excited about that. I feel there is candy involved. She is also Top Dog tomorrow at school and then she is out of school for Friday and Monday.




9. Random tidbit...something that I had to do with school dealt with http://www.thisibelieve.org/ and here is a neat one to go along with Mother's Day...http://thisibelieve.org/essay/11244/




10. Speaking of Mother's Day...like how I went into that huh?! So if um...Norah...is reading this...here are a couple of options for Mother's Day...


Lilly IPOD Touch cover...very cute!



Would love an ITunes gift card so I can download this....



I am really liking listening to a book "on tape" (now I guess it is book on ipod) while I work out. Speaking of working out...I still am working out whether it be walking outside, DVD or gym visit...but running has been on break.




11. Well I have to leave you with at least one pic of Norah...this was taken on Neighbor Night...it is Norah and William...they are so cute!





No comments: