Thursday, April 28, 2016

Books...

So after my last entry of what I've been reading...I got on the spy genre and stayed. So far I have read the first 9 books written by Vince Flynn that are the Mitch Rapp series...I'm on the 10th book which is "Protect and Defend."


Obviously I like them and would recommend them if you like spy genre books. I was sad to hear that Vince Flynn had passed away as I think he was such a smart writer. Reading these books actually makes me ready for another Dan Brown book to come out and of course I'm anxiously awaiting Terry Hayes new book "The Year of the Locust." But I have loved to find a series later in the game so they are all available at my library which is where I have been getting them from to read. I also now feel committed to finish the series!

No comments: