Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Catching up...

Wow! April has flown by! So busy! This is a pic of a rare moment of peace...Norah with Darcy and Finn. So sweet. :)
I was lucky enough to get asked to go to the Volvo Open Tennis Tournament with friends. We had court side tickets...it was a fantastic experience!




You wrote your phone number on the ball and tried to throw it on the court into the boxes...then they pulled names for prizes...needless to say...I did not win!


Something that has been taking a lot of my time lately is painting my kitchen cabinets. This is my first experience doing this and it is crazy! I am definitely learning as I go so I hit up our local ACE for paint a lot. One day while getting paint...I turned to see this dog just hanging out. They say the dog just gets up there all by himself and just chills out. Too funny!

The weather has been absolutely perfect lately and we are getting a lot of use of our screened porch.

Also Norah is loving playing badminton at home so either Jeff or I play with her...and it is really fun! I snapped this pic as Jeff had his classic sock/flip flop look going which cracks me up!



Luckily I still have been subbing at the sweet preschool which has been the perfect fit this year. I'm still in shock that next week is May...summer is around the corner!

No comments: