Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The latest...

Beach time has started...

Norah with some friends!




More beach time..


 I got to go to Charlotte for a weekend all by myself!! I got shopping in and was lucky enough to see my girls!! I love them!!



I might have had TOO much fun at Foxcroft Wine!! ;) Miss everyone already! Hoping that I will see Julie and Christie over the summer here in Pawleys!!

While I was away...Norah went to a slumber party one night and Jeff and Norah went to friend's house the next night. They were busy and having fun too!



Once home...we went to a new restaurant one night called Rollin' Local for sushi. It was so good! Can't wait to go back!


End of the year school activities are here and it has been busy! Norah had her bean fest which was a big success! They sold out of all their prizes from the game Spin-it to Win-it. It was really cute!!




This is a pic of Norah and her cute teacher...yes she is taller than her teacher! Her teacher has been so great and Norah has grown so much in 4th grade. Thank you Mrs. Gallup!


Memorial Day was spent on the beach as Jeff had a last minute trip to California and when he returned...he was worn out! It was a beautiful day!




Next up...awards day! Norah received all As for the entire year plus highest average in three subjects...and the science award. She also received the President's Education Award for reading and MAP scores. So proud of my sweet girl! She is pretty amazing!!



Now we have just a little more school this week and then summer really starts!!

No comments: