Friday, February 19, 2016

Bits of Everything...(yep, some randoms)

Valentine's Day came and Norah made little bags of goodies for her classmates. They turned out really cute!
Jeff and Norah went to the Daddy/Daughter dance and had the best time. It was the third time they have gone...it is so cute!! Here are the pictures from 2013, 2015, and then this year! (She did not go in 2014)





She is growing up so fast...slow down!!! :)



Jeff's brother Allan and his wife Robyn came in town and brought Norah her Christmas gifts. So she was all about getting her new Lego kit together and making crystals.

On Valentine's Day...this came up on Facebook...cannot believe that is Norah two years ago! Again time is going too fast!


Norah and I saw "Kung Fu Panda 3" over the 3 day weekend and really liked it. Cute movie.

Norah and Jeff made me dinner on Valentine's...I literally did nothing. Norah did the table, Norah and Jeff both helped with dinner, and Jeff even cleaned up after...it was so nice!

Norah made a menu of the items on the paper that was on the place mat when I sat down...it was really sweet.


Finished reading "Fates and Furies" the other week. Before I read this, I knew that there were a lot of mixed reviews and I can see why. The writing style was not good for me. Very choppy but yet I wanted to keep reading and see what happened. So it is not a book that everyone will like but it had some good points. Not my favorite but was interesting at points...was just okay for me.

There is a lot of politics going on around here and I have been re-watching "The West Wing" so of course I need this mug to carry around. :)


"Cooked" just came out on Netflix and I'm excited to watch it and see what it is all about.


This is random...saw this and love the wallpaper on the one wall.I would love to do that for a bedroom wall!


Okay wine...so I am really only drinking like once a week or so and I drink either red wine (duh) or vodka these days. However, I can not drink the famous Apothic wine anymore. I literally couldn't even drink a glass of it last time it was offered. So anyway I've still been trying different ones...I tried this and it was really good. :)


Oh and an arm update...sling is gone. Bending is going well, straightening is still not there all the way, twisting isn't there all the way, and obviously not lifting heavy things...but so much better. I can now dry my hair and get dressed with ease...the little things!! :) Back to the doctor in a week for a check up on it and hopefully that will be it! Fingers crossed!

No comments: