Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love the weekends!!!

So I wasn't a very good blogger this week and I didn't do so well taking pics either! Jeff finished the patio last weekend and it looks awesome! He did a fabulous job and we enjoyed sitting out there in the great weather. He has a few odds and ends to do around the perimeter and once done I'll take a pic to post on here for everyone to see. Here is a pic from last weekend of Norah enjoying sitting on the patio!! (Don't you love the shades!)

This week was a really busy week for me at work so I loved when the weekend got here! Our boss let us go early on Friday (Love leaving early!) and we met up with our friends and their girls at Brixx Pizza in Blakeney to eat dinner and then let the girls run around a bit. There was a ton of people out there and the weather was great. Here is a pic of Norah and Harper at dinner...aren't they the cutest!!

I must say that I live for the weekends and I love when we don't have a lot of plans and can just chill out! Jeff took Norah to her first swim lesson this morning at the Y and he said that she did great! Then they had lunch together...he is a sweet daddy! So I had the morning off and ran a lot of errands...it is amazing what you can get done in three hours by yourself! Well I did get to run and and walk this week like normal. I didn't run today till like 3ish and it was a little warm once I got going in the sun...definitely like running in the early morning better! I am going to try to run tomorrow and Monday...then walk on Tuesday...then I leave for Vegas on Wednesday for work. I did get the itinerary for the trip and we have dinner Thursday night at the Ghost Bar in the Palms....anyone been there? Well I'm off to get a couple things done and then to bed. Jeff went out with some friends tonight so I'm just chillin' by myself.
P.S. We are getting really excited about our new puppies!!! I should get Finn on May 1st or so and then Darcy a month after that!!! :)

No comments: