Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We're back...sorta...

We are back from the beach but can't get back into the swing of things yet. For the last 32 years...I have not had any allergies...all of sudden I feel awful...I take it that it is all this pollen that is out of control. Or I'm getting sick. Either way I don't feel so hot.

I was a bad picture taker while at the beach...I forgot my camera on Thursday when we went on the beach and there would have been the cutest pics of Norah! Then Friday...Jeff took Norah on the beach and I forgot to give him my camera!! I did get pics of Norah on Easter...I'll post soon.

Also the other BIG NEWS!! We have decided to add to our family (I know what you are thinking)....we are getting two new puppies instead of just one!! We are getting a mini schnauzer (Name should be Finn)...this puppy is from the same place I got Fritz from. He was born on March 3 and we should get him the first of May. The labradoodle (Name should be Darcy) was born April 4...Easter! We should get him early June. We are super excited!

Well since I feel miserable and can't function...I'm off to bed. I promise to post some new pics and give more details about our beach weekend soon!

No comments: