Thursday, February 10, 2011

Three Things Thursday...

1. Running: I am so excited about the Myrtle Beach Half in 9 days! I ran 12 miles yesterday and it went well...except my Garmin was off at the end....I have never noticed that it has been off before. I checked it at 10 miles and knew I had 1 mile to run then I would turn around for the last mile. Well I hit the mile marker on the greenway and looked at my Garmin and it said 10.44 miles instead of 11 miles...what!? Jeff thinks it lost the satellite signal...who knows...so I kept running until it hit 11 miles on the Garmin turned around and of course it then hit 12 miles way before I got back. So once it hit 12...I just walked the rest of the way back to the car for a cool down. So maybe I actually ran like 12.5 miles? Came home and sat in ice cold water in the tub...it so works as today I am not sore at all!

2. Norah: She is so cute!
So tonight in the bathtub:
Me: Norah, how are you so cute?! :)
Norah: 'Cause of you Mommy.
Love her! She also keeps asking me if she is 4 yet. She has a lot of friends turning 4 lately so she always asks when she will be 4. I tell her on June 28th you will be 4 and she is like...is that next week? She also asks everyday lately if it is Valentine's Day yet. She is so precious! Love her!

3. Motivation: Since I am not currently working...I am supposed to be cleaning/organizing/decluttering the house and doing school work. I am finding that the less I HAVE to do, the less I do. Therefore, I have got to start scheduling things like it is my job. I should be accomplishing so much more than I am...I am starting to feel guilty about it! I like to be busy...the busier the better!

3.1 TV: Love that two of my favorite shows are new tonight...CSI and Mentalist!

1 comment:

Will Run for Health said...

I can't believe it's only 9 days away!! I am getting so excited but nervous at the same time. I've still got one last long run and I hope after that my nerves settle down! Good luck with the rest of your training!!