Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Celebrate!!

Well today I took my last final exam!! Wahoo! I feel free! Now I have a few days to relax and enjoy these last days of summer!
But to make this an even more fun post...things I would probably buy to celebrate today if I discovered a money tree in my backyard right now... (in no particular order) :)

I love my dell laptop that I have had for the past 4 years...it is just slightly bulky to carry places so I think a new Mac laptop would be fun to have!


New watch...I mean if you know me...you know black is my signature color!



A new point and shoot camera...mine is 4 years old and I think it might be on its last leg. I have a canon SD1000 so whatever is the equivalent today would work just fine.



I'm thinking the Kindle would be fun to have....


Oh and let's see...a new Chi flat iron (I had one and it broke and I am using a replacement that is not a Chi....and it does not work as well=not as cute hair!) An hour and half massage from Modern Salon and Spa, maybe some Tory Burch shoes and of course a pedicure and manicure would be nice. But alas, no money tree has been found. So to celebrate the year from August 2010 to August 2011...8 classes...24 grad class credits...I will be partaking in a Wednesday night edition of neighbor night and then heading to the beach this weekend!



Maybe I will read an actual paper book that does not relate to school, watch NFL preseason football games, hang out with my precious Norah and fabulous hubby, love on the dogs, and RELAX!!!! Now....I think today calls for a glass of wine!

2 comments:

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

Congratulations for being finished with exams! That has got to be a load off. Now is it on to Student Teaching? Things are good here. All "3" of my babies are doing good. haven't been taking a lot of pictures. Things get pretty hectic with a 3.5, 14 month and 7 month pregnant mommy running around. :) Poor kaitlyn...Ryan had every moment of his life documented. Kait gets every few weeks. Guess new baby will just have to take a single pic here and there and like what he gets!! haha j/k
how is the housing market going up there? how are you doing?

Mer said...

I think this calls for a bottle of wine! Congrats!