Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Tuesday was our last day of school so we were getting excited about our trip so headed over to get our Wilcox fix before we left... :)
I took this pic on Tuesday morning when I dropped them off at school...they are growing up so fast!


Wednesday...Norah and I headed to Charlotte and I literally screamed with delight as we got close! We first stopped at Christie's house and the time went by too fast! I loved visiting with Christie (I miss seeing you all the time!) and of course Norah was in heaven playing with Harper and Perry. In the short time we were there...Christie had an art activity for the girls and baked cookies!

Next I hit up a couple of stores and then headed to Shannon's house. I walk in and she hands me a glass of wine...yep...awesome! We sat and chatted and she even made Norah dinner with her boys. It was fabulous! I had so much fun Wednesday...I sure miss both you girls!

We headed over to Jeff's moms house and the next day brought Turkey Day! I must say we are spoiled and did not contribute in anyway for the dinner...just kinda show up...the food and company was great! We had a wonderful time over at my brother/sister-in-laws house catching up and just chatting away...we didn't want to leave! :)
We did hit Starbucks Thanksgiving morning...it was the only place open for some breakfast!

Yep...the famous car shot we always take...this was Turkey Day morning!

Norah and her cousins! Love it!

Turkey Time!

Norah being silly!
I did not do too well on the picture taking as I should have...I always wish I had more action shots of everyone there...but my niece got a pic of the three of us that made the Christmas card! :)

Friday came too soon and we hit Panera for breakfast (you know Jeff was about to have a fit if he didn't get his Panera fix!) before it was time to head back....
It was hard to leave Charlotte but I think we will be back soon! Someone was quite tired on our way back....
 Today we have gotten our tree...just have to decorate it now...


And now let the games begin! So many to watch today that I almost don't know what to do with myself...I love it!

No comments: