Monday, January 16, 2017

Books (1 and 2 of 2017), Movie, and a Win

The first two books of the year have been read...and they were "The Confessor" by Daniel Silva and "The Two-Family House" by Lynda Cohen Loigman.



I love Daniel Silva books but I was not as into this one as the other ones in the series. Still good but some of his other ones I have read were better. But have no fear...I'll be reading the next one in the series soon!

"The Two-Family House" started a little slow for me but then I really got into it. I enjoyed this book and think it says a lot about life phases, decisions you make, and family dynamics. So I would recommend it.

Norah and I saw "Hidden Figures" and it was amazing! I loved it! A must see for everyone but especially youth. What a special movie and how inspiring to see those brave women succeed. Makes me want to go out and do something that matters!


Of course I have to brag on my Clemson Tigers...I'm such a proud alumni!


Then I saw that Coach Dabo said this...

Dabo: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13. It's no surprise the winning touchdown was #4 throwing to #13.

Yep...how cool is that?!



No comments: