Saturday, December 31, 2016

The end of 2016 and a new movie!

It is true...the week between Christmas and the new year is always such a blur! We got to see Krishna and Rick as they came into town...dinner at Frank's with the crew. We love seeing them and wish we saw them more!! I'm trying to figure out a date to visit them!


Norah and I did go see the new movie "La La Land" and I really liked it (okay I really enjoyed it...Norah said it was ok but hey she is 9!) A classic movie...a feel good movie. It was a nice change from some of the movies lately. I loved the ending too (Norah didn't like the ending...because it didn't end the way she wanted it to end but she cried...so I think it shows that it was really good.)


Today Jeff cooked a pig today starting at 4 AM....I think we all liked it!! So good!!



There is so much to say about all the little things that happened this break that I loved. Every moment was good. I will miss having Norah at home...but back to school on Monday brings back the routine! :) Until then...Football time...Go Tigers!!


So long 2016...I'm thinking 2017 will be an amazing year!

No comments: