Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lately...

This weekend South Carolina is under water and it is heartbreaking to see all the pictures of the damages. And tonight we are supposed to get more rain...just devastating. Our house actually sits pretty high on our lot so we have not had any problems yet so we are more than grateful. Prayers for the night and the long road ahead for those whose lives are forever changed by this disaster.

Earlier in the week, I still had my "book hangover" from "The Martian" so I decided I needed to watch some random TV...

So I never watched "Gossip Girl" when it was actually on TV...this is how all Netflix binges happen for me. I am in Season 2 already and love it! Quite addicting and Chuck Bass...I heart him! He cracks me up. ;)

Had a wine night this week...always fun!
Saw this on Facebook and it made me laugh but oh so true! Seriously...check it out HERE and you are covered for teacher gifts!

Believe it or not...I took this pic while I was walking in my neighborhood this past Tuesday. No filter and isn't it beautiful?! I cannot wait for the sun to come back out to dry us out!


This happened...Yep it was time for my upgrade from the 5s and I love it so far!

Saturday we dressed in our Clemson orange and headed to a friend's to watch football all day! Hated to see Georgia lose but I will say it was a great day for the Tigers! I was glued to the TV from 9 am-12 noon watching Gameday at Clemson as well as the 8 pm game time. It was so cool!


The kids dressing up and dancing! They always have a good time!


Seriously...Dabo is fabulous!

Well school is canceled tomorrow as the roads are tricky around here and with more rain tonight...I pray for good news in the morning. Darcy and Finn are over the rain too!

Stay safe South Carolina!

No comments: