Monday, October 19, 2015

Grill, Weekend Happenings, and Wine...

Jeff's birthday present arrived from my mom and Denny on Wednesday...a Big Green Egg...and he was super excited! He put it together and it sits on this nest you can wheel around...he is already planning what will be the first meal cooked on it this weekend!!


This past weekend was the Wooden Boat Show in Georgetown. My step-sister and step-brother along with their spouses came down for the weekend and to celebrate my step-father's birthday! It was so GREAT to see them and get to hang out some! The weekend was so jam packed that I didn't really take that many pics...boo! We did have some family pics taken and it will be interesting to see how they turned out. We went to the sponsor tent on Saturday and tried to walk the streets some it was packed! I'm glad everyone came our to support the local vendors especially after the flood happenings. It was fun to see a lot of people we knew and even some old students! Norah and I left early afternoon and then came back to pick up Jeff later. Friday and Saturday nights we hung out with the family at my mom and Denny's house which was super fun!
It also was a good day for the Clemson Tigers and another win!!!


I got to partake in some new to me wines this weekend and they were all fabulous!



Sunday Jeff went hunting and Norah and I said goodbye to everyone and then tried to relax and regroup for the week. I must say that we were all tired today from our big weekend...but it was worth it!

No comments: