Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lately, books, and a dream...

Well last week Norah had a half day at school on Friday to make up for one of the flood days. So a friend and I took the kiddos along with some of their friends to SkyZone in Mt. Pleasant to jump! Then Norah had one of the girls over to spend the night. Unfortunately, that Friday night I started not feeling so good. Next thing I know...I was sick Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...so no cute Norah pics or anything else too exciting. I was pumped about Clemson's win on Saturday but that was the extent to my weekend. Norah did have a lot of play time with neighbors and Jeff cooked on his new grill!

On the book front...I finally got over my book hangover from "The Martian" by reading some easy, good reads.


I enjoy all of Elin Hilderbrand books and "The Matchmaker" did not disappoint. If you like chick lit...then you must read Hilderbrand's books.


Next up was "The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry" and it has been on my TBR list for awhile. It is a short book at under 300 pages and it was not what I was expecting. I enjoyed it and it covers a lot of ground in those pages. There is a lot of literary references in the book which were interesting and it was a sweet story about love of all varieties.

I'm still in the "light" reading mode so we will see what is next!

Now on to the dreaming part....how much do I want to go to London?! But now I really want to go to London in the summer of 2016 to see the new play "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child." Ummm...hello...I so want to go! I think this would be amazing to see! I hope they bring it over to the USA after it runs in London or even a movie? I'm not picky! ;)


Well tonight Norah is off to go with friends to a Church Halloween Festival and she is pretty excited! 

No comments: