Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is it really only Tuesday?

Well Sunday it didn't rain all day like the weather people kept saying. So we would go outside in spurts. We decided Norah needed to practice her Easter egg hunting skills as they were having an egg hunt at school on Monday. So we "hid" a bunch of plastic eggs in the backyard and she had a blast finding them. It was cute! Then later the neighbors came over and we hid them a couple of times until Norah had a melt down. She was going for the same egg as William and he got there first...you know when you are 2...that is pretty devastating! :) Anyway...no more progress on patio on Sunday...due to weather being strange and hubby said he didn't feel so good.

Here comes Sunday night and Jeff gets a fever....Monday....Jeff has fever and doesn't feel good. He actually stayed home in bed all day...which he rarely ever does. I made him go to the Minute Clinic at CVS (that is a long story in itself...I'll spare the details) and he has strep throat. He still has a fever Monday night but now has drugs. Well Tuesday...he isn't any better. So he is home again. He still has his fever now. I hate that he is sick! We are like the sick house these days!! Well this has thrown our week a little. One...our beach trip is still on but the days we are going are changing. Two...patio will not be finished this week or weekend. Oh well...roll with the punches.

I did run on the treadmill (raining outside) Monday morning before work and then walked this morning with my neighbor before work. I try to run Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat. and walk on Tues and Thurs. I want to add Yoga to do on Sundays and may look for some kind of Yoga cards or something that I could just mimic the poses. I definitely feel "tight" after running for the week and really need to work on stretching. If anyone has any Yoga cards they like...pass on the information.

Tonight after Norah ate her dinner...she was on the couch and asked me to get her "blankey" and "Whitey Bear" (I know real original names) and I said "No, you can go get it." Well she got up and told me "I am not happy with you!" and stomped out of the room to get it. I was dying laughing! She was so serious!

Well hubby is still in bed so keep your fingers crossed that he feels better tomorrow! I need to go finish up laundry and straighten the house.

On another note...I have gotten a few comments from other bloggers and I love it! I have looked at each of their blogs and it has been great! Thanks for the comments and I do not know how to reply to them yet...gotta figure that out!

Here are some pics! A little out of order...oops!

This pic was just taken...this was after she told me she wasn't happy with me and got her blankies and whitey bear.

This is her on Sunday looking for the Eggs!

Egg Hunting!

Still on the hunt!

I just snapped this pic of hubby Jeff layed up in the bed! Feel better honey!! :)
P.S. I haven't picked my next book to read yet. Usually I read one after the other but it has been crazy around here. I have my stack of "to be read" pile but can't choose! I'll let ya know which one I pick soon!

No comments: