Sunday, February 2, 2014

6 on Sunday...

1. We had "ice" days here in Pawleys with no school for three days. The first two days Norah did not feel well so it was a good time for her to rest. I had time to clean every room in my house. But by the third day...I think we were all getting a little stir crazy.



2. Friday was a blur after being off for three days...Norah went to a new Kids Hip Hop/Jazz dance class that she liked and I ended up getting to watch some middle school basketball games at school which was so fun to see the kids and parents. I came home and started not to feel so great so was afraid I could be getting sick from Norah's germs earlier in the week. Saturday was still not feeling great but took a trip to Charleston with a friend and had lunch at Zoe's (yes, love it and miss it from Charlotte!) and then we hit up Trader Joe's (yes, love it and miss it too!) We got lots of goodies and Norah picked out those flowers...so pretty!


3. Saturday I read a lot of my book and then took the plunge and started watching Season 1 of...


Okay...I'm glad I did not know what the show was really about (I thought it was a law firm and was going to be like "The Practice" or something but I heard that Kerry Washington's clothes were great and she liked wine...so figured can't be bad) ....ummmm....as I have one more episode in season 1 before I start season 2...

Yeah...it's good. It is fast paced and I love all the story lines at once and it is tempting to add Tony Goldwyn ("Fitz") to my celebrity boyfriend list. I am going to make sure I use terms as "gladiator" and "handled" more in my everyday life as I feel it could be appropriate now. So season 4 starts on February 27 so I got a lot of watching to do! I just hope it is as good come season 2 and beyond.....

4. Super Bowl Sunday...Go Broncos! Need I say more!

5. I just saw this article and I'm still not sure what to think about this but now want to find the entire article to read her interview. J.K. Rowling Confesses: Hermione Should Have Ended Up with Harry, Not Ron

6. Well gotta squeeze some work in before the Super Bowl madness begins...still taking some medicine so hope the germs leave me soon!

No comments: