Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Latest...

It has been busy 'round here this past week....

School is back in full swing for Norah and me this week as well as work for Jeff. Norah has gone to art class, Kid Yoga, Hip Hop/Jazz class, Good News Club, and kid game night. We made a fairy garden in our back yard, had Norah's Valentine's party at school since the ice canceled the first one, had a visitor stay with us (Hey Allan...come back and stay another time!), dinners out, checking out a new car, burning of Christmas trees, Disney fundraiser lunch at school, work meetings, and the list goes on....there of course was a random movie and lots of TV series watching done in between....




It is official and I am now addicted to "House of Cards." I'm plowing through Season 2 right now with any free time as I think it is fabulous. I watched "Austenland" which I found quite funny but it has a certain kind of humor that may not be for everyone (MB...you would like it!) but I thought it was cute! Speaking of finding things funny...this is hilarious to me as I would so do this...



Friday came and after a whirlwind of a day...we headed to my mom and Denny's house. We arrived and then had to quickly leave to meet Meredyth (we have been friends since the Atlanta days...too many stories to tell!), her boyfriend Tony (somehow eluded my pic taking), and Catherine in Augusta at Sheehan's Irish Pub for dinner. The company, atmosphere, and food were great!


Today Jeff and Denny went to play golf while mom, Norah, and I headed to lunch with Meredyth and Tony. We went to Manuel's Bread Cafe which was major yum! Even dessert was had by all!



Before and After desserts...yum!
Then we had some down time before we headed to Aiken for The Pizza Joint (do you see the theme...I think I have eaten non-stop since the ice storms hit!)  



Also to throw one more random thought into this post...I have been experimenting with apps and social media things for various reasons. One app that is pretty interesting is Waterlogue...

It turned this picture I took of some flowers I had picked up...into the watercolor pic beside it...pretty cool!


Whew! Off to sneak in an episode of my boy Frank in "House of Cards." Tomorrow it is back to Pawleys Island and time to prep for a new week!


No comments: