Monday, July 20, 2015

Books Lately....

My last book posted was on June 26 but since then I have read 3 more books and they are all in spy fiction. One of which is my favorite book that I have read this year and I think now made it into my top 10 favorite books all together!!

So the fabulous book is "I am Pilgrim" and I recommend it to everyone no matter what your usual reads are...you will love it. It is so good! It is smart, well written, interesting characters, and basically loved everything about it. I did not want it to end and cannot wait for the author's next book to come out next year. So go get the book now... :)


After finishing such a great book...it was hard to re-shift back to my "normal" reads so I ventured out and got two more spy books...both by Daniel Silva. It is hard because I still have "I am Pilgrim" in my head but I enjoy the characters in this series especially Christopher Keller (who I hear may get his own series). I enjoyed them both and they are fast, exciting reads. So if spy books are your thing...I would recommend these two.



Now what to read next? It may be time to break out of the spy genre for a while.

No comments: