Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Four...

1. The rain finally came yesterday! While I was at Pilates, Jeff took Norah to Litchfield Inn to swim and have dinner. He snapped some great pics of the rainbow they saw and my sweet girl!



2. On my walk this morning...I love having a neighborhood with tons of trees and a golf course view. It always feels like walking more in nature which is peaceful. I do miss the trail in Charlotte that I would go on but the other day I went with a friend on one here and we almost stepped on two snakes...yikes!
3. Movies....Norah and I hope to see "Ant-Man" but our days have been so busy...hopefully we will get to see it soon....maybe even today.


4. I just found out today that it is Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family Channel starting at 3:30 pm. What?! I love it! I can't figure out why they never show "Goblet of Fire" though...anyway...that will be on our TV this weekend.

No comments: