Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lately...


Last week we headed to Charlotte for Thanksgiving. We got into Charlotte on Wednesday and grabbed a late lunch at Chipotle and then we hit the movies!


We saw "The Good Dinosaur" which was a sweet/sad type movie. It was cute.

We got to see some friends and their cute twins that night (Hey Carrie and Toby family!) and then we headed to the hotel.


Thanksgiving morning...Jeff and I both got workouts in and Norah swam in the indoor pool. She loved the breakfast bar at the hotel! We headed over to Jeff's brother's house. Here is Norah and her sweet cousin Allyson and Jeff with his mom and brothers.


We had a feast and then stayed to watch the Panthers game...it was a long day!


Now...we got back to hotel and Norah who was sorta sick...seemed to get worse and was up all night which means I was up all night with her. Poor thing. We got up the next morning and headed home early. Norah laid on the couch all day feeling yuck so I stuck with her as Jeff went hunting.

Saturday came and she said she felt better so we headed to visit my awesome friend Julie who was in town. I hate that I barely got to see her but so glad to actually get to see her at all! I hope to see her for a longer stint soon...so fun to catch up!! Then we went to a friend's house to watch the Clemson/Carolina game (Jeff went hunting so met us there) and the set up, the house, and company were perfect! I started feeling odd during this day and was afraid I got Norah's germs. I'm still iffy so a doctor trip might be in my future.


Yep...we WON!! Go Tigers!


Sunday was Church, more hunting for Jeff, and Norah and I trying to make sure we rested some. Then Monday came and it was time for back to reality! Snapped this pic of Jeff and Norah eating breakfast before school! So cute!


It is 23 days till Christmas...WHAT?!! I'm so excited but feel a little behind on all things Christmas that need to be done. Jeff got our real tree on Sunday and this year I also picked up a fake tree so we have two trees! I got both decorated so we can now just enjoy them!



Oh and Elf Charlie is back this year...yep this sums it up!


No comments: