Monday, November 22, 2010

Almost Turkey Time...

Wow! Time is flying by so fast! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is this week and then Christmas is right around the corner. Well I did go on a run today...first time in awhile and my leg didn't hurt! Actually it was great! Yea! So hopefully that was a good thing to take some time off. I am for sure doing the half in February...the one in January is a toss up...and December is probably a no go. We'll see.

Well we are headed to the beach on Wednesday for Thanksgiving with my side of the family. I hope to get to spend a lot of quality time with Norah as I feel like I haven't lately with work and school work. I also have some school work to do but I really am going to try to do some this week (uh...tomorrow....) before we go. I was thinking if it rains one day at the beach that I might take Norah to see one of the kid's movies out..Tangled or MegaMind...



Norah is in love with Christmas music...we have already started listening to it in the car and at home...she is already so excited about Christmas! It is so cute!

1 comment:

Tyly said...

I love Christmas music too, and I really want to see Megamind!!