Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On the road today...

We are headed today to the beach...Norah had a "sharing" lunch yesterday and they all dressed as Indians...I wish we were invited so I could have seen her...she did wear her feather hat home yesterday! She is so cute! She is also getting super excited about Christmas...here is a pic where she found a Christmas tree pic in a magazine and came to show me! She asks everyday if it is Christmas yet.

Where our yard meets out neighbor's yard...this is what is there...bubbling water. A pipe is broken and it is the city's pipe....I hope they fix it today!! It is becoming a muddy mess and they have already been out twice!

I am not loving Glee this season as much...I did love the Gwyneth rain song last week but the rest has been kinda blah for me.

Well I am off to finish packing and work on some school work before we hit the road today. Happy early Turkey Day to everyone!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I think the singing in the rain mash-up saved the show. I am wondering why they are bringing Terry back? And where is Emma?