Friday, July 29, 2011

Almost August...I cannot believe it!

I hate when I don't take pics of baby girl or forget to write things on the blog...since I use this as my "memory book" in a lot of ways. But it has been busy with trying to finish my school, house stuff, etc. Norah went to Art Camp this past week at Noah's Art and LOVED IT! It was so great and she is so into art...and how appropriate that one day was themed "weather!" It was perfect for our future meteorologist!

Dogs are in desperate need of haircuts...they go on Tuesday! They are so hot with all their fur! Also Darcy has learned how to open the sliding glass door by himself...needless to say I have come home twice with it wide open!!!



We actually went back to Norah's school this week for a year end party. It was great to see all her friends and we got a clown that did tricks, face painting and balloon animals...really cute!






Tonight we had some neighbor night action...love getting together with our neighbors for dinner and chit chat! We all went to the pool together earlier in the day too.


So on a random note...we came home and "Top Gun" is on the tv and we are talking about Val Kilmer...who is HOT by the way.


I loved him in "The Saint"...which I own on DVD. Thank you very much.


And today at the age of 51...


Oh well...not quite as hot...(Found an article that said in 2010 he was just going to go on basic eating spree for awhile) :)


Running....I have been working out still but not big runs...I have been walking, some running, work out videos, and gym. However, I did get an e-mail today for a new half marathon in Charlotte March 25, 2012 at the Speedway....looks really interesting. I am almost tempted but...not enough to commit. Well off to do a little school work before bed.

No comments: