Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last couple of weeks...

So a little over 2 weeks ago, Norah and I (with the dogs) headed out of town to my mom's house for a few days and then from there headed to the beach. I wasn't in camera mode for some reason so I didn't take very many pictures...I know...bad mommy! Literally I did not even take my camera to the beach at any time...oops! So instead of boring with every detail....here is a brief idea of our last two weeks....

There was a lot of beach time. Family in town.

Daddy and Norah getting ready for the golf cart parade to start at the beach!

Norah took her first boat ride on Daddy's boat this year...it was fun! Definitely will be doing that more!


Went to see the mermaid at the Myrtle Beach Aquarium....3 hour trip total...10 minutes of mermaid...oh well! :) Now Norah wants to be a "blue mermaid" for Halloween!
After our time at the beach we headed back to Charlotte this past Friday. Jeff's mom got us free passes to see the movie "Winnie the Pooh" on Saturday before it hits the theaters. It was so cute! It also wasn't very long so it was perfect and Norah laughed a lot during it! Then we went to a pool birthday party for a friend of Norah's from school. And got a quick visit in with Christie and her girls!


Sunday...Jeff came home...Yeah! So Sunday night we were doing some stuff around the house and we had the tv on CBS...and "Big Brother" came on. Now I will confess that I have watched this show numerous seasons and loved it...but also have not watched it....it is definitely either I am into it or not kinda show. Well I look up and there are old contestants on the new show...I love Jeff and Jordan and Evil Dick and Danni are fun to watch too. So maybe I will have a summer tv show to watch!


Well now back to the real world. Norah and I did errands and pool yesterday so today is a home day and I am doing school work...as I am so behind! I have basically a month to finish the classes I am taking before my student teaching starts!

No comments: