Sunday, July 31, 2011

Whew...

This weekend has been busy....school work, house stuff, family time, etc. I also signed up for mint.com after reading about it here and then hearing other good things about it. I got the basics set up so I am looking forward to seeing how August works out! We really need to stay on budget especially since we start back paying for daycare and I will not get paid during student teaching. I'll keep ya posted if I like it!

So Norah is still watching the ole' weather channel....yesterday she came in and told me what the weather was going to be in the Twin Cities and then asked "is that where twins live?" Too cute!

It rained last night and now is raining again....we so need it. Hopefully it can cool the temps down a little. Well off to do laundry, get Norah's lunch packed for dance camp tomorrow and do some school work.

(And a big thank you to all my friends who let us come over to play (can't have kids playing in our house right now!) or hang out while we have showings...I promise to pay back one day!! It really is such a big help and we enjoy it too!)

No comments: