Friday, July 22, 2011

It is a little humid here...

It is so humid here in Charlotte! I mean rain already! Literally I watered the plants last night at like 9 pm and when I was done it was like I stepped out of the shower!

So what has been happening at the Hoppe House...I am trying to catch back up on school...I almost feel like I might actually get everything done in time! Besides school work, trying to keep Norah entertained, keep the house perfect and all the other basics we mom/wives do. Today Norah and I are taking the dogs to the vet for their annual appt so that should be interesting...me, two dogs and a 4 year old!


I have been super slack with taking pictures and vowed to be better the rest of the summer. The other day...after I "greased" her up for the pool...I snapped a few pics of my precious!


She wanted me to take one of her and her puppies...this is the best one...Finn didn't want any part of it...he is too funny! I did sign Norah up for 2 camps yesterday. Next week she will get to go to Art Camp for 2 hours Monday through Thursday...and then August 1 week...she is off to dance camp Monday through Friday....she is so excited about both camps and making "new friends" as she says. I should have signed her up sooner...but honestly I didn't know what this summer would be like with me in school and the house on the market.


Another fun Norah tidbit is that she has become obsessed with the weather and wants to watch the weather channel all the time. It is hilarious. So she will watch it and tells us if it is going to rain or not. It cracks us up! Maybe she will be a meteorologist one day! :)


So I got a flyer for Princesses on Ice coming to Charlotte in October and a chance to purchase the tickets early. Of course since one of our favorite family activities is to ride the train uptown and see a show of some sort...I got us tickets for October 8! Norah is SO EXCITED!! She literally asks me 10 times a day when we are going and carries the flyer with her everywhere...like even on a bike ride. She loves the Disney Princesses!


So on the house front (I put a link on the side to the house listing), we have had 8 showings but no offers yet. It has all been positive feedback so we just need the ONE to come and see it! I have gone back this week to getting up early to work out to start preparing myself for my schedule once school starts. It is so much better to get it done in the morning! Well I am off...to the vet and hopefully today I can crank out some school stuff! Happy Friday!

No comments: