Saturday, February 16, 2013

First Lost Tooth and lots of Germs....

Tuesday night we went to Pancake dinner at our Church and then came home, Norah took a bath, got ready for bed and boom...Norah lost her first tooth!! It had been loose for a week or so but it still took us all my surprise! She was ecstatic! She jumped up and down and could not stop smiling!
Her new tooth was already growing in too! The tooth fairy came and Norah is still in awe that it is missing! And now...one of her top front teeth is loose! Oh my...she is growing up and I am not ready! :)
Well I was feeling yuck all week and Thursday was feeling better but by Thursday night was yuck again. However, Friday morning (which thankfully we were out of school) Norah got a fever and poor child...still has it today! It makes me so sad when she feels bad. I am feeling pretty good now so that is a positive. I do hope Norah's fever breaks today at some point so she can get back to being herself.

Oh and Valentine's Day came and it was good despite all the germs around here. Norah had fun getting lots of Valentines at school and having a Valentine's party. We gave her new book ("Emeraldlicious" for you Pinkalicious fans out there!) and an art and craft to do (she has already done it!) Jeff and I finally watched "Skyfall"...I actually only got to watch some it on Valentine's night as that is when the germs hit me but watched the rest the next day. Of course I liked it! Well I am off to take care of my sick baby...pray that she feels better soon!

No comments: