Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Books and other stuff...

I read three full books in February...
This was a re-read....I love Harry Potter! I know that there will be a third re-reading of these in the future!!
This was for our book club and I loved it! Get it and read it! Once I got into the book...I could not put it down. 
Kinda random but it was a quick read and pretty good.
These are books that I read a little each day. I really like each of them a lot except the "Here and Now" is not really my style...the writing is all over the place and rushed but it is for the Women's bible study I go to so we should be finished with it shortly...and I'm excited to see what we start next.
Norah is starting to read on her own (we still help her with bigger words) but I love that she is reading! 
I know I will be reading "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali next for the Adult Forum/Sunday School at Church but haven't decided what else is next. Plus our book club meets next week so that will be fun to see what is picked for March. Well it has been another busy week! Tomorrow is March (so hard to believe!) and we are going after school to make treats with the youth for Sunday's host table at Church and Saturday...Jeff and I will be going to our school's BASH which should be a great time! (Really excited about a night out with adults and no kids! Thanks mom for watching Norah!!) I'm hoping to squeeze in a little down time this weekend but we'll see... :)
I will leave you with a cute pic of Norah and Darcy I took this past Sunday. Love that precious child!!!

No comments: