Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Musings...

I felt awful today...got some kind of germs...came home and hit the bed. Hoping it is just a fluke and will feel better tomorrow. Last night I was in bed early too so I recorded Downton Abbey and watched bits and pieces of the Grammy Awards. I know I listen to Country Music most of the time so some bands I have never heard of (typical)...but after the performance with Zac Brown, Elton John and others...I had to look up the band...Alabama Shakes! I really like them! Have they been out long? Gonna download some  of their music...that girl can sing!
Well I "like" Pawleys Island Bakery on Facebook and what comes across the Newsfeed but a Red Velvet Turtle Cheesecake...no lie and it is heart shaped! Ummm...that sounds awesome! Maybe that will have to be part of the Valentine's Day this year!
Well as much as I really want to watch the two hour Downton from last night...I think it is back to bed for me. Boo!
And I have to leave you with the cutest picture of Jeff and Norah from the dance Saturday night that someone took and posted to Facebook...they are having so much fun! Love it! Talk about Daddy's little girl... :)

1 comment:

Jake said...

Yes, C - Alabama Shakes have been out for quite some time!