Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas Day 2013...

Christmas started early in Pawleys Island...this is Norah while I made her wait before walking into the den until Jeff was ready!



Norah had a blast opening all her gifts (and we are so appreciative to everyone who sent/gave her something!) and it is so fun to watch Christmas morning through her eyes! She loved everything! And I must say that she always opens the dogs' stocking first to give them their toys and bones before doing anything else which I think is really cute! So after the gifts were opened, breakfast eaten, car packed, etc...we headed to Charlotte for Christmas with the Hoppe family! We had a late lunch at Allan and Robyn's house and it is always so fun to see everyone together!

Jeff's mom with her 3 sons and 4 grandchildren

Top Pic: Jeff and me with his two brothers and their wives
Bottom Pic: Me with my niece and nephews
Norah's new obsession.... :)
What a great Christmas Season/Break we have had so far...I'm kinda not wanting it to end! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family and your extended family too. I love Norah's Merry Christmas fingernail polish! Enjoy the time AWAY from school :)

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade