Sunday, December 22, 2013

Weekend in Review...

Friday was the last day of school for Norah and myself. After getting the last report card sealed...I got home and crashed! Saturday came and Jeff went with Keith and kids on a little boat ride action. As you can tell...they had a blast!


Meanwhile...I was prepping and errand running for dinner at our house with my mom and step-dad (aka Frankie/Denny or Nini/Pops...depending who is speaking!) for our family Christmas. We had a lot of fun and got some great goodies! Jeff picked up some fresh oysters that he grilled and were awesome. I made shrimp and grits for dinner...presents were opened...it was a festive night!



Today we got up and went to 8 am Church and then met Denny and Frankie at BisQit for breakfast.



Next up...we changed clothes (into shorts and t-shirts since it is 80 degrees 3 days before Christmas!!) and headed over to Frankie and Denny's for Norah to ride one of the presents that they had gotten her. Norah and I dressed alike so we are calling her my "mini me!"






The rest of the day we have chilled out and played with some of the other toys Norah got (what color marker would you like us to make you in the Marker Maker?)...Jeff went hunting (yes in the heat...) and just getting excited about a two week holiday break! Oh yeah...and go Panthers!

No comments: