Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day in Charleston...

Norah and I spent the day in Charleston. We left about 8:30 this morning and got back to Pawleys about 5:00 pm. We had the best time! Norah said it was like going on an adventure together! It was great to get out of town and do something different. We headed to the aquarium and we love looking at every little thing there. We had a lot of fun!

Then I asked Norah what she wanted for lunch...she said sushi! I thought this was hilarious since we just saw all the fish and and now she wanted to eat them! So we ate at Tsunami on East Bay and then we walked through the market and around downtown for a bit before heading home. It was overcast and rained a little but it didn't bother us a bit. I love spending time with my girl!

We are already planning our next "adventure!" Here are pics from the day...

No comments: