Monday, September 21, 2015

Weekend in review...

This weekend we started off with Friday night with music by Norah. This girl loves music and listens to all the "cool" music...it is pretty awesome!
Saturday was football time...Clemson had already played on Thursday (Go Tigers!) so watched some other games and then the UGA vs. Carolina game with friends over. We are also Georgia fans so of course we were pulling for the Dawgs...but I have to admit...I do love seeing Carolina lose to anyone. ;)
Sunday we had more football...(Go Panthers!) and Jeff took Norah to the beach. She found a sea urchin which was too cool!

Food was a plenty this weekend as Jeff cooked a Boston Butt all day on the grill Saturday for the game (no pics...boo!) but it was awesome and then a little lowcountry boil on Sunday!

So since we are a football watching house...I did not watch the Emmys but hit up People.com to check out the dresses. From what I saw on there here are my top 5.
Honorable Mention...normally I'm not a big pattern person but love the way this one looks and fits.
Believe it or not there was a lot of reading that happened this weekend too. I'm off to sub for the day and I already miss my girl! Here's to another Monday!

No comments: