Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Five...

1. Today will always weigh heavy on my heart. I remember vividly my day 14 years ago. Such a tragedy and something I will never forget. Norah's school asked that the students wear red, white, and blue in honor of the day so she did (she also had on stars and stripes!) Then she asked me to tell her about what happened on September 11 in the car this morning and I did. We talked about being grateful and the freedoms we have in our country too.


2. I am reading through some of my TBR pile but I also have some holds at the library that I hope to get in the near future. Any more good reads that I should add?



3. Tomorrow is the game between Clemson and Appalachian State. Since this makes us a house divided...we have a little bet going on...


4. Got a haircut today...it never fails...I always cut my hair in the fall and then spend the year growing it out...but who knows this one might stick! :) (I'm trying to embrace my natural curl as the weather/humidity does not like me otherwise!)
Before and After:


 (Yes...please excuse the awkward selfies...)

5. Today Norah went to a friend's house after school and she was super excited about it! This allows Jeff and I to have a quick date!


(so Anna turned me on to the Moscow Mule and then I had a Martini for Meredyth and Tony)... Jeff had beer...

No comments: