Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well I turned 34 today...I personally cringe a little as I get a year older. I know it is silly but it bothers me some. However, today was overshadowed by poor, sweet baby girl being sick. She was up all last night with a cough so we weren't sure what today would be like. We ended up getting our babysitter to sit with her today as we knew she needed the rest and to see if it was just a random thing...well by late day you could tell that she just didn't feel good at all. Luckily my mom has graciously agreed to come watch her tomorrow so we can both work and then if I have to take Friday off...I will. I hate when Norah is sick...it makes me so sad :(

So to celebrate the birthday we ordered "cheap Chinese", had cake (at least Norah enjoyed the Chinese and cake!), watched a movie "Midnight in Paris" (movie is okay...but it does make me want to read "The Paris Wife" as I think Ernest Hemingway was an interesting person), did a little work, and of course read blogs. Since I am trying to start getting all organized...check out this to see a laundry room redone on a budget...so cute and realistic! So now I am off to get ready for tomorrow and probably to be up a few times tonight with baby girl. I so hope Norah starts feeling better tomorrow!!!!

No comments: